Tips, Resources and News
October 1, 2010
- Homeowners that have alarms in their homes may INADVERTENTLY DISABLE their monitoring by switching to a VOIP phone system — and not even realize it. If you have a monitored alarm system, it is best to call your security provider before you make the switch to VOIP. (10/29/10)
- More than $250 in property is lost to a house fire PER SECOND in the U.S. (10/22/10)
- Paxton Access Control software is very user-friendly and fully compatible with Windows 7, both 32- and 64-bit operating systems. (10/15/10)
- A Burglar enters a home in the U.S. every 14 seconds. (10/8/10)
- In 25% of reported fires where homes are equipped with smoke alarms, the devices did not work.
Almost two-thirds (65%) of reported home fire deaths resulted from fires in homes with no smoke alarms or no working smoke alarms. (10/1/10)
Backing up the data for your access control system can save you hours of work and reduce system downtime.
Step inside our Little Chute showroom and you¹ll see that only the finest security products make the cut. From simple security lock to advanced HD surveillance camera, each item is ttested before it reaches our displays. Our team makes sure pieces meet manufacturer specs, work properly and get the highest marks for quality and customization and security technology.