Tips, Resources and News
May 1, 2014
- VoIP lines can become ‘dirty.’ If your alarm system is connected to a VoIP line, ‘dirty’ signals can be misinterpreted by the monitoring center – even to the point of reading the data as coming from another facility in another state! (5/30/14)
- Want/Need to lock many doors quickly? When tied to an alarm system, all doors on Paxton Access Control that are set in the software to be open can be locked by simply arming the alarm system. (5/23/14)
- The average burglar will spend only 60 seconds attempting to gain entry into a home or business, so the stronger and more secure your locks are, the more likely it is that a burglar will give up and move on. (5/16/14)
- The Honeywell Total Connect package with Z-Wave® Technology allows you to control – remotely, from your smart phone – up to 255 components that are plugged into a Z-Wave® outlet in your home. (5/9/14)
- It’s time to lube your locks again. If you need lock lubricant, stop by Lappen Security to pick up a can on sale today! (5/2/14)
Backing up the data for your access control system can save you hours of work and reduce system downtime.
Step inside our Little Chute showroom and you¹ll see that only the finest security products make the cut. From simple security lock to advanced HD surveillance camera, each item is ttested before it reaches our displays. Our team makes sure pieces meet manufacturer specs, work properly and get the highest marks for quality and customization and security technology.