Tips, Resources and News
December 1, 2011
- While we recommend that every home have deadbolts on its doors, close attention must be paid to the lock’s grade before you install. Grade 3 deadbolts (found at hardware stores for very little money) offer little or no security and can be easily removed with a pipe wrench. Grade 2 offers a bit more security, but for true peace of mind of a secure home, look for and install Grade 1. Lappen Security has a great selection of both Grade 1 and 2 deadbolts, and we also offer professional installation. (12/30/11)
- If your business needs to add push-button door operators to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Lappen Security can help you with durable, reliable, quiet and affordable power door operators. (12/23/11)
- Paxton Access Control Software has the ability to integrate site graphics, allowing your users to see the layout of where every access control door is – along with real-time status of those doors right on the site graphics. (12/16/11)
- Cameras installed by Lappen Security helped to catch the bad guys in Menasha. See news story. (12/9/11)
- Medeco High Security Locks now has a brand new technology available that allows you to get audit trail capability on any type of lock, including padlocks, with a new type of electronic cylinder. For more information, please Contact Lappen Security. (12/2/11)
Backing up the data for your access control system can save you hours of work and reduce system downtime.
Step inside our Little Chute showroom and you¹ll see that only the finest security products make the cut. From simple security lock to advanced HD surveillance camera, each item is ttested before it reaches our displays. Our team makes sure pieces meet manufacturer specs, work properly and get the highest marks for quality and customization and security technology.